The Direction of P.R.C. Educational Development
Academic Years 2014-2018
The Prince Royal’s College provides an education that builds character based upon Christian values and enhances the learning potential of every student towards an international standard of excellence.
1. To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. To cultivate moral ideas and develop students to be virtuous, ethical people who maintain the school identity through character education.
3. To develop students’ learning skills, life skills, and IT skills for international standards and global community.
4. To develop students to their maximum potential according to their individual abilities.
1. Developing the process for instilling virtues and ethics and building good character based on Christian values.
2. Improving the quality of education and learning activities to foster student learning and information technology skills towards an international standard of excellence.
3. Developing students’ life skills, aesthetics and learning potential.
4. Encouraging all teachers and staff members to process the spirit of being teachers and to develop professional skills.
5. Increasing the effectiveness of the administrative management process to foster learning towards an international standard of excellence.
The Prince Royal’s College is a school with a clear Christian base under the foundation of the Church of Christ in Thailand. Religious services and public prayers in the school are in the Christian tradition. The school’s operation and the basis for all relationships within the school reflect its Christian foundation. PRC encourages students to learn about God’s love and the Christian spirit so that they may make their own educated personal responses. However, PRC warmly welcomes students and staff from any religious background.
“The ultimate aim of education is the development of character.”
LUX ET VERITAS (“Light and Truth”)
“Virtue leads wisdom. Stay healthy. Support society.”
White and Blue
Number of P.R.C. students : 6,454
Number of teachers and staff : 456
(Updated May 15, 2015)
The Prince Royal’s College
117 Kaew Nawarat Rd. Wat Ket, Mueang
Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 53 242 038
Fax: +66 (0) 53 306 415